Friday, February 4, 2011

Time Travel...

Time is something which is considered as a pet of the almighty.(Remember-MAIN SAMAY HOON from the mythological tv serials)
Time has got wonderful powers.. To heal unseen wounds of d heart, to infuse d enrichment of experience n to change d course of nature as well.
Changing time is the only constant factor in this world!
Now this time has made me more mature.
I lost my blog's username n password for a considerable period of time.. Then suddenly recovered when going through d deleted mails of ma past. Opened my blog n read my previous blogs n realised that how immature i was before or i can even say how excited i was when i first started blogging. I poured my heart out in my first three blogs n later realised that i have nothing to say. Time played a trick n i lost my access to d blog. Then time made me mature n worthy enough to get back to blogging. Someone told me to write things n that when d quest for my access started.
Now m amazed how come no one asked me about my blogs till now n why didnt i feel the need or hunger to find it. Well the answer now is very simple.. The Time knows me more than i do n knows when i deserve what. Now i know the exact meaning of SAMAY SE PEHLE aur BHAGYA SE ADHIK, KISI KO KUCH BHI NAHI MIL SAKTA.
I experienced a time travel. A journey of my own life. A journey of my own understanding n own experiences. Now i have more confidence in what i write. Now i write it for my own self. I write because i WANT to write. I write because i know i CAN write. Time travel has made me a better person n a better blogger and my best is YET TO COME...

1 comment:

  1. it needs awareness to know what you have observed about time. should read my article on maya and mahamaya once again if you have read it before, which i am sure you have.

    ReplyDelete